As the well known saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words... When you see this photo above of two women laughing, and having a good time on the beach, what words come to mind? I could think :
- Good time etc.
We can't see the bigger picture from this frame but we know outside the lens there is a bigger story. So what does your bigger picture look like? What words could be used to describe your life's story?
We are all spiritual, supernatural beings having a spiritual, human experience. The types of experiences we have, we create. Everyone in current existence is having a unique experience based on life choices.
In our Soft Life Society Community our mission is helping ambitious women to make the bigger picture more clearer and assisting each other in having the most pleasurable LIVING experience one can possibly have.
- Finding your tribe within a supportive community.
- Gaining skills and resources.
- Having someone hold your hand through certain processes.
- Discovering more about yourself, connecting more with your spirit, healing from trauma and learning how to love yourself more each day.
- Traveling several times a month vs several times a year and in groups that are lit and offer a feeling of safety and togetherness.
- Turning hobbies into scalable businesses and learning new skills each month to earn digital money in an ever evolving technology climate
- Selling the knowledge, exiting the business, creating legacy, having something to pass down, shopping where you want to shop, how you want to shop, eating at the best restaurants, expanding vocabularies and palettes, leaving your pinkprint in the world and living an easy, luxurious, abundant and impactful existence.
That's what the Soft Life movement is about, and you deserve it!